Every retailer seems to be directing all their efforts into targeting millennials (anyone with a case of ‘millennial...
Harry Wong, , Insights, beacons, BLE, bluetooth, customer journey, future of retail, interview, marketing, proximity, retail, 0
“Beacon-enabled campaigns have an average click-through rate of 60%, compared with traditional campaigns like email marketing at 2%.” –...
Carson McKelvey, , Omnichannel, azure, connected consumer, connected fitting room, customer journey, IOT, machine learning, microsoft, mobile, MSX Retail, o2o, omnichannel, retail, 0
MSX // Retail – Let’s Get Ready to Disrupt May 12, 2016, Microsoft, Cyberport, Hong Kong. The MSX //...
- Are Hong Kong retailers ready for a cashless society?
- Powering Retail Image Recognition Innovation with True AI
- How Can Retailers Capitalise on the Explosive Growth of Ecommerce in the Philippines?
- No one does World Consumer Rights Day quite like China
- How China’s New Ecommerce Law Is Impacting Retail